Release note V17.1.5
Sometimes you just miss that extra field in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. In this version of XPR365 Financials, a number of fields have been added or made visible, so you get that little bit more information and the system becomes more user-friendly.
- General Ledger Entries: Source type, Source No., and Source Name
- Customer Ledger Entries: Document Date
- Vendor Ledger Entries: Document Date
- EB Payment journal: Account name
- Vendor List: Enterprice No. and VAT Registration No.
- Contact List: Enterprice No. and VAT Registration No.
To stay up to date with the standard VAT number validation in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the validation of the enterprise number has been adjusted so that it is compliant.
The IBAN validation has been adjusted so that it only takes place in the user interface. This ensures that there is no validation and associated pop-ups when importing data.
The build-in Word lay-outs have been updated.
Since this version, you can easily attach your contracts to a subscription by using the added attachment functionality.